The final cut of my music video..

Saturday 14 March 2015

Evaluation Point 3

                      What have you learned from your audience feedback? 
My Feedback was very helpful.
It mostly was positive, people enjoyed the geometric grass shapes and exciting use of colour. People also appreciated the idea behind the body and how it promotes body positivity and its aim to bring attention to our generations use of negative labels.
Some constructive feedback I received included the how I had laid out my advert, and the facts that the lip syncing is not quite in sync for a particular line which couldn't nessiserally be helped as I wasn't able to reshoot the footage but has helpful to think about if I am to make more videos in the future.
By looking at my youtube stats I was able to get an insight into how many people have views my video, the numbers were relatively small compared to some videos to more popular songs. This did not suprise me as my song is rather unknown but most of my feedback was positive which made me think it was successful even if it didn't reach a huge audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment